“Whereabouts is Professor Zhu?”, many people wondered. He has disappeared from San Jose, California since October 2014.
Professor Zhu is a man in motion. He has spent his lifetime pursuing excellence in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, which in his opinion is the best therapeutic approach. He strives to make Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture available to patients in every corner of the world, especially those with disabilities. To realize his dream, he is now touring in Asia presenting his ideas and techniques to thousands of doctors and sharing his successful clinical experiences. He has visited Japan (Tokyo), Taiwan (Taichong, Taipei) and many cities in China (Shanghai, Beijing, Shijiazhuang, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Hefei, Fuzhou, Dongguan, Sanya, Hong Kong). He simply will not stop giving back to human society in a generous and meaningful way.
Professor Zhu will return to San Jose in March 2015. To make an appointment with Prof. Zhu, please call +1-408-885-1288 or book online.
Follow Prof. Zhu on his tour below. You can click on a picture to get a bigger view.
- June 2014, QingdaoDr. Zhu honored with the title of Adjunct Professor from Qingdao University
- June 2014, QingdaoProf. Zhu addressing the faculty and management at Qingdao University
- Nov 2014, JapanNov 2014 – Prof. Zhu teaching and demonstrating Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture in Japan.
- Dec 2014, FuzhouDec 2014, Fuzhou, China: Prof. Zhu attended the First Annual Meeting of the Health Management Committee of the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies
- Dec 2014 FuzhouProf. Zhu speaking at the conference
- Dec 2014 FuzhouDec 2014 Fuzhou: As a visiting professor of the Fuzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Dec 2014 FuzhouDec 2014 Fuzhou: Addressing a big audience
- Dec 2014 FuzhouDec 2014 Fuzhou: Prof. Zhu teaching young students how to become a good doctor
- Jan 2015, TaiwanJan 2015, Taiwan: Prof. Zhu attended the 4th Asia Advanced Forum on Acupuncture-Moxibustion
- Jan 2015, TaiwanProf. Zhu addressing the audience in the Forum
- Jan 2015, TaiwanSightseeing after the Forum
- Feb 2015, ShanghaiFeb 2015: Prof. Zhu visited a senior apartment in Shanghai
- Feb 2015, ShanghaiFeb 2015: Prof. Zhu taught the elderly residents how to stay healthy.
- Feb 2015, ShanghaiFeb 2015, Shanghai: Partying with residents and staff
- Feb 2015, ShanghaiFeb 2015, Shanghai: a picture with the hosts
- FamilyProf. Zhu spent time with his family.
- GrandchildrenProf. Zhu with grand-daughters