Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. There are many choices when it comes to health care, we are thankful for your trust in us. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!
In order to better serve you, below is a reminder of things to prepare before your first visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your appointment time to fill out some forms. Download them from the top right corner of this page. Alternatively, you can call us to fax these forms to you prior to your appointment.
- Please allow approximately an hour and a half for your first visit and one hour for subsequent visits. If you join our “ON MY FEET” program, your treatment time will be determined by our doctors according to your needs and varies from 1 to 6 hours.
- Please bring the most recent laboratory test results, or MRI or CT images, if relevant to your illness.
- Payments, in the form of cash, check, Visa or MasterCard, are expected at the time services are rendered.
- We do not bill insurance companies directly. As a courtesy, we provide you a completed claims form so you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.