Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. There are many choices when it comes to health care, we are thankful for your trust in us. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come! In order to better serve you, below is a reminder of things to prepare before your first visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your appointment time to fill out some forms. Or download them from the top right corner of this page and bring the completed forms with you. Alternatively, you can call us to fax these forms to you prior to your appointment.
- Please allow approximately an hour and a half for your first visit and one hour for subsequent visits. If you join our “ON MY FEET” program, your treatment time will be determined by our doctors according to your needs and varies from 1 to 6 hours.
- Please bring the most recent laboratory test results, or MRI or CT images, if relevant to your illness.
- Payments are expected at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard as well as Health Savings Account credit card.
- If you have insurance and want to find out how much it will pay for your treatments, please call or fax us your account information. We will gladly verify your benefits.