Employment Opportunity – Acupuncturist
We are a specialty neuro-acupuncture clinic in San Jose with in-house rehabilitative facility. Our unique practice is run by world-leading acupuncturists specializing in neurological disorders including stroke, spinal cord injuries, MS, Parkinson’s, autism, cerebral palsy and others, as well as all forms of neuropathic and musculoskeletal pain. Our unmatched results attract patients from every corner in the world and we are expanding globally.
If you want to make a difference in people’s life, we have an immediate position for you. We are inviting an energetic, compassionate, reliable acupuncturist to join our team.
– current and valid acupuncture license in the state of California.
- must have a passion for acupuncture, self-motivated, humble to learn and a strong team spirit.
- knowledgeable in Chinese medicine, human anatomy and pathophysiology.
- more than 1 year of clinical experience.
- good assessment and documentation skills.
- good bedside manner and communication skills.
- prior experience with Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture is a plus.
- experience or specialties that are complementary to our existing services are welcome.
Compensation commensurates with work experience. The right person will receive on-the-job training in Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture. This is a great opportunity for a practitioner to gain valuable clinical experience, tremendous job satisfaction and excellent career growth.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org