Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture Research & Education Foundation, a 503(c) non-profit organization is hosting its first charity event on a global scale this summer. During the month of July and August, twelve locations worldwide will be offering free acupuncture treatments to impoverished or underserved communities. Our mission is to provide life-changing healthcare to as many people as possible.
Our team of volunteers will be reaching out to everyone in need in the Silicon Valley.
Date: July 19, 2017
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
Location: Escuela Popular Academy, 149 N. White Road, San Jose CA 95127
- Blood pressure, blood sugar and BMI screening
- Free consultation
- Free treatment (acupuncture, Daoyin, cupping, massage, etc.)
Whether it’s for pain relief, internal organic diseases, neurological conditions, stroke and paralysis, emotional disturbances, common or rare disorders, Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture is here to help.
- Free Qigong class ( time )
- Free Taiji class (time)
- Health talk presented by Professor Ming Qing Zhu, L.Ac. (time)
- Health talk presented by Dr. James Lu, L.Ac. (time)
- Come and win a small gift
First come, first served unless you pre-register for a specific time slot.
2 ways to pre-register:
- Download and complete this form . Return by email to email@example.com or fax to 1-408-885-0488.
- Call us at 408-885-1288
Any support for our work will be greatly appreciated.
Share with your friends all over the world
Click here to download details of this global event.