If you have a license to practice acupuncture and are interested in finding out what Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture is, you are welcome to attend our first module: Basics of Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture.
Course Fee: $420 Register Here for Basics Module
Registration for the Certification Program
Certification Program: Apply Here for Certification Program
After learning the basics from Module 1, you can apply for admission to our Certification Program. If your qualifications meet all the requirements, you will receive a letter of acceptance and payment instructions. A deposit must be made to reserve a space.
Program Fee $5400
This fee includes the tuition for all the workshops (modules 2 – 5), webinars and 5 days of internship, plus the fees for written test, practical test, and review of thesis.
This fee does not include airfare, hotel, meals, and any travel expenses.
- There is a non-refundable deposit of $500.
- Get an Early Bird Discount of $400 by paying the full amount on or before April 30.
- The balance must be paid in full before program commences. i.e. before attending the first webinar or the first workshop, whichever comes first.
- You must log in to access the webinars. You can watch them at any time during the period that they are posted.
- Once you start the program, there is no refund.
- If you miss one of the workshops or any portion of the program for whatever reason, there is no refund.
- Program may be cancelled if there is not enough enrollment by May 31. In this event, 100% of the program fee will be refunded. ZSAREF is not responsible for any loss (financial or other nature) due to the cancellation.
- Payment instructions, webinar viewing instructions, workshop locations and hotel reservation information will be provided upon admission.
- Dates and locations are subject to change. We reserve the right to change our policies at any time.